Registering on the forum

Registering for Ghost Skies

Moderator: Admin team

3./JG51_Stecher
Lead Admin

Registering on the forum

Postby 3./JG51_Stecher » Sun May 22, 2016 4:14 pm

All new forum accounts have to be manually activated before you can post under that account name. We will do our best to promptly activate legitimate accounts. To help prevent delays, make sure to register with your squad's tag. If you are the first of your squadron to register, or do not belong to one, please introduce yourself. In order to tell us who you are, or to notify us of a delayed activation, don't try to sign in normally. Click the Post Reply button in this thread, and you'll need to fill in a temporary name and answer the security question. Don't simply use your registered name (it won't let you yet). Take it and add 'guest' to the end, and it will allow you to post here and expedite your account's activation.

After your forum account has been activated, and if you belong to a registered squad, you then need to join your team group.
Hptm. Stecher, Staffelkapitän
3./Jagdgeschwader 51
www.jg51.com

JG27-Gaidin_Guest

Re: Registering on the forum

Postby JG27-Gaidin_Guest » Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:46 pm

Salute and Howdy All!!

As soon as I saw Ghostskies going active there was no doubt that I'd want to be included!! Some might recall JG27 from the old IL2 days and it's involvement in it's installment of GhostSkies. The squad is pretty much defunct but I still choose to fly with it's call signs (more for sentimental reasons than anything else). Although I've been flying CLoD for a couple of years, my limited time for playing as kept me to only one aircraft; the 109. Also do to limited flying time I will only be able to participate on Tuesday. If these 3 limitations can be over looked (no squad affiliation, 109 only, and Tuesday only) I'd like to be able to fly in the up coming GhostSkies campaign.

Gaidin

3./JG51_Stecher
Lead Admin

Postby 3./JG51_Stecher » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:36 pm

Hey Gaidin, we're glad to have you. When I see the JG27 tag, I always think of you guys joining the Normandy campaign and racking up big scores. Fun times. :)
3./Jagdgeschwader 51
www.jg51.com

Zoomerguest

Postby Zoomerguest » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:06 pm

My name is Robert "Zoomer" Clarke. I am from Winterville, North Carolina (USA), and I am very interested in joining in your campaign. I am not currently with a squadron and am available for either side. Even though I'll fly whatever plane you need me to fly, I prefer the Luftwaffe planes to the RAF and bombers to fighters. That's what I prefer but I'm happy to fill in where ever I'm needed. Even in Rise of Flight, the German planes just seem to fly so much better and they seem so much more stable and forgiving. I can see why Lindberg was so fascinated with the Luftwaffe planes.

Maxibonz_Guest

Postby Maxibonz_Guest » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:19 am

Hello! I am maxibonz and I'm a virtual pilot from Tasmania, Australia. As can be seen from my lack of tags I am not with a squad, however I would love to take part in some more structured events for CLoD. I can fly for either side and would prefer to fly fighters if at all possible.

Hopefully shall see you in the skies,
Maxibonz.

3./JG51_Stecher
Lead Admin

Postby 3./JG51_Stecher » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:17 pm

Hi Maxibonz. We'd be happy to have you fly with us if you can make it. I just want to make sure you know our schedule will likely begin with only North American evening missions. I think our start time would be 1:30pm in Tasmania. There is a chance we could add another mission down the road that tries to work for as many time zones as possible, but that would likely result in something like 7:30am on Sunday for you.
3./Jagdgeschwader 51
www.jg51.com

O'Donovan_Guest

Postby O'Donovan_Guest » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:23 pm

Greetings...

My RL name is Pat but I've gone by O'Donovan, in games, for about 25 years, since the days of MU*s (MUDS, MUSHes, MUSEs - text-based games), before the days of commercially available internet. I love the idea of dynamic campaigns and "hard core" (single life) characters, which are what drew me here. However, I saw the most recent post on your boards is from six months ago (in three days) and says you were "coming back soon." I was wondering if there were any signs of life or if GS has closed for the forseeable future. I've registered for the forums, but imagine that might never be approved if the site and campaign are inactive, so I have my fingers crossed. Hope to hear something soon.

-Irish
(O'Donovan aka Irish - currently odonovan1 in World War II Online, formerly @Power Play in the City of Heroes MMO, soon to be ODononvan in Star Citizen)
qorogh@yahoo.com

Return to “Registration”