Registering for the campaign

Registering for Ghost Skies

Moderator: Admin team

3./JG51_Stecher
Lead Admin

Registering for the campaign

Postby 3./JG51_Stecher » Mon May 23, 2016 10:36 am

Please register on the forum and have your account activated before registering you or your squadron for the campaign.

New squadrons need to register before playing in the campaign. If your squadron is already registered, each pilot does not need to register separately. To register your squadron, please list your squad tag and which team you wish to fly for. When playing, squad tags must be separated from the pilot name by an underscore. This is how the campaign recognizes and validates registered players.

If you do not belong to a squadron, you can register as a freelance pilot and fly with the respective "Allied_" or "Axis_" tag in front of your name. Make these name changes in your Steam profile before launching the game.

The Ghost Skies campaign system has many complexities, most of which only need to be known by team commanders. However, there are a few rules and procedures that every single person needs to know in order to prevent them from disrupting their own playing experience and/or hurting their team. By registering to fly Ghost Skies, you are responsible for knowing and following these rules and procedures.

Once you have cleared registration, you will be sent the server password to use on mission nights, as well as the password to log in on the website and access the Campaign Status area. Only share it with those in your squadron.

Those who are currently registered and can fly in Ghost Skies are listed below.

Squadrons:

Allied
[<(BR)>]
DD
ATAG
TUSA
TWC
No.238
69th

Axis
AKA
=BLW=
[BRA]
JÄGER
Stab/JG1
I./JG1
II./JG1
III./JG1
ACG/JG26
III./JG27
JG27
3./JG51
1./JG54
II./JG77

Freelance Pilots:

Allied
Windweapon
leeder
Tomahawk

Axis
Ruff
GloriousRuse
Hptm. Stecher, Staffelkapitän
3./Jagdgeschwader 51
www.jg51.com

Ruff

Re: Registering for the campaign

Postby Ruff » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:01 am

Hello and thank-you for putting together this wonderful campaign for us to enjoy together!

I am currently heading up the effort to try and get an ACG Luftwaffe squadron going to fly the Ghost Skies Campaign.
We will all be ACG pilots, but we all have different TAGS for our squadrons, so I am pitching for us to have a unique one to ID ourselves that we will need to change for Ghost Skies. We are currently looking at using this: ACG/JG26_Name

So mine would be ACG/JG26_Ruff for example.
Please let me know if this is the correct forum thread to register a squadron once we have finalized the TAG, but the Squadron will be an all ACG member Luftwaffe squadron.

thanks,
Ruff

3./JG51_Stecher
Lead Admin

Postby 3./JG51_Stecher » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:27 am

Hi Ruff. Yes, this is where to officially sign up so that I can activate your squad tag. It simply needs to have an underscore at the end (and not before) so the server can recognize it. Your example would work fine. Just confirm it here when you have it settled. I'm looking forward to having you guys fly with us.
Hptm. Stecher, Staffelkapitän
3./Jagdgeschwader 51
www.jg51.com

Ruff

Postby Ruff » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:40 am

It is official, please register our ACG/JG26_ squadron for us.
The pilots that join this squadron will change their tags to read like ACG/JG26_Ruff for the Ghost Skies flights.

thank-you.
-Ruff

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:54 pm

Salute and Howdy All,

I wish to be registered for the upcoming campaign as a Freelance pilot and fly as "Axis_JG27-Gaidin". As a further note I, currently, am only free to participate on Tuesday nights.

Thank you,
Gaidin

JG27-Gaidin

Postby JG27-Gaidin » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:56 pm

Guest wrote:Salute and Howdy All,

I wish to be registered for the upcoming campaign as a Freelance pilot and fly as "Axis_JG27-Gaidin". As a further note I, currently, am only free to participate on Tuesday nights.

Thank you,
Gaidin

Crap, seems I posted this before I actually logged in. Sorry!!

Atag_Ribbs

Postby Atag_Ribbs » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:20 am

Hi guys! Thanks for putting this all together! It looks like another great campaign! We have some amazing campaign creators out there.S to you all! I'm here to register the ATAG_ tags,as we would like to participate in this as well. Please let me know if there is anything else I need to do. As I understood it..this will allow anyone from ATAG_ to be able to get into the server. We are looking to fight on the Allied front in this Campaign.

Thanks
ATAG_Ribbs

=BLW=Vilela

Postby =BLW=Vilela » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:13 pm

Salute!!

I wish to be registered for the atual campaign as a Freelance pilot and fly as "Axis_Vilela".

Thank you,
Vilela

JAGER_Schnaufer

Postby JAGER_Schnaufer » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:26 pm

Salute!

I like to join axis side, my squadron JÄGER will join also, and i like to be register as "JÄGER_Schnaufer".

Thank you,

Schnaufer

Ruff

Postby Ruff » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:21 am

I will be flying as Axis_Ruff for the campaign.
Thanks,
Ruff

Return to “Registration”